A quick & easy Keto dessert recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (8 Servings. 1 Serving = 1/2 Cup)
• 2 medium ripe avocados, chilled
• 1 1/2 cup heavy cream, cold
• 6 tbsp powdered Lakanto
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1⁄4 tsp xanthan gum (ok in tiny quantitie
1) Place all ingredients in a blender of your choice. A bullet blender or immersion blender works the best, but a traditional blender will work fine
2) Start blending all ingredients together on high. Keep blending, shaking or scraping the sides, until the mixture becomes creamy and thick (around
3) Transfer the mixture into a glass container, brownie pan, or loaf pan, cover with a plastic wrap and freeze for 6-8 hours or until frozen. You can stir the mixture every hour or two as it freezes, but it is not necessary.
4) Leave to soften for 10 minutes on a counter before scooping out and serving.
5) Avocado ice cream should always be stored in the freezer, covered.
Check out more Keto ice cream recipes.