A quick & easy Keto entree recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (4 Servings)
• 2.5-3 medium cauliflower head
• 2 large garlic cloves
• 1 tbsp. butter or olive oil
• 1⁄2 tsp. salt
• Ground black pepper to taste
1) Separate cauliflower into florets and cut into smaller chunks.
2) In a medium pot, combine cauliflower, garlic, and enough cold water to cover the vegetables.
3) Place lid on top and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
6) Add butter or olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper.
7) Using a food processor, blend until desired consistency.
8) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.