Quick & easy Keto snack recipes from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (1 Serving)
• 1 bunch kale (approx. 2 cups)
• 1 Tbsp olive oil (or 5-seconds of olive oil spray) Sea salt
• Garlic powder (or any spices that you desire!)
1) Preheat oven to 350 (convection) or 375 (regular).
2) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3) Tear chip sized pieces of kale from the stems and place on cookie sheet in single layer.
4) You may mix the kale in a boil with the oil or use an oil spray while the kale is place on the sheet to evenly disperse oil.
5) Add seasonings per preference.
6) Bake for 8-15 minutes.