A quick & easy Keto snack recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (Servings: 4)
• 4 cups. Cleaned, prepared Brussels sprouts 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Cut off the stem end of each Brussels sprout.
3) Using your hands, pick off as many leaves from the bud as you can. The tough outer leaves should fall off naturally.
4) Transfer leaves to a large, rimmed baking sheet.
5) Toss with olive oil until each piece is evenly coated on both sides.
6) Season with salt and pepper. Spread the Brussels sprouts evenly in a single layer on the baking sheet. Optional: sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup Parmesan.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are crispy and have darkened. (They’ll continue to crisp as they cool.)
8) Optional: Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, if desired.
9) Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.