A quick & easy Keto snacks recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (Makes 24 tots. 6 tots per serving)
• 2 cups riced cauliflower
• 4 slices of cooked bacon
• 4 tbsp shredded cheese (any kind that is 0 carb) 1 egg
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp ground pepper
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1tsp chili powder
• Mini muffin tin
1) Set over to bake at 400 degrees.
2) Take 2 cups riced cauliflower and steam until soft.
3) Next, take a cheese cloth and squeeze riced cauliflower until liquid is drained. It will look like a ball and be much smaller quantity than before, this is normal.
3) After bacon is cooked, dice into small pieces
4) In a bowl, add salt, garlic powder, ground pepper, onion powder, chili powder, cheese, bacon bits, egg, and cauliflower. Stir until fully mixed.
5) Spray mini muffin tin with avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil.
6) Next, take a spoon and fill each area with mixings, take back of spoon and pack tightly.
7) Fill each one to the top until mixture is gone.
8) Place in over for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
9) Then broil for 5 minutes to get the top crispy. Let sit for a few minutes then ready to eat!