Quick & easy Keto salad recipes from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (6 Servings, 2 tbsps per Serving)
• 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (olive oil or avocado oil)
• 1⁄2 cup water or almond milk
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 1⁄4 tsp. anchovy paste
• 1 tsp. lemon zest
• 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
• 1 tsp. white vinegar
• 1⁄4 tsp. salt
• 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1) Add the anchovy paste and Dijon mustard to a bowl and mix until smooth.
2) Peel clove of garlic. Chop the garlic a few times then add 1⁄4 tsp. of salt.
3) Scrape the garlic together into a pile and turning the knife sideways, scrape the garlic/salt against the cutting board several times making a paste.
4) Add the garlic paste to the bowl and blend. Add vinegar and stir the mixture.
5) Add the mayonnaise and water/almond milk, lemon juice and zest and stir.
6) Lastly, add the parmesan cheese and blend.
7) Adjust seasoning to taste. The flavor develops overnight and is even better the next day!