A quick & easy Keto dessert recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (2 Servings. 1 ramekin per serving)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F, line a small ramekin or baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In medium bowl combine the Evolve180 Chocolate Drink Packet, egg yolk and water.
3) In a separate bowl whip, the egg whites into stiff peaks using a stand mixer or a hand whisk.
4) Fold half of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture by running a spatula along the
outer edge of the batter until the spatula is underneath a portion of the batter. Then lift the spatula and flip the batter back into the bowl. Repeat this until most of the egg white is incorporated.
5) After the first half of the batter is incorporated, fold in the remaining egg whites using the same method as before.
6) Pour the batter into the prepared ramekin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.