A quick recipe for a side to go with your entrees from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (Servings: 5. 1 Serving = 2 Cups)
• 10 cups small mushrooms (cremini or white button)
• 5 tbsp butter
• 5 cloves fresh garlic (smashed and finely minced)
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
• 1/4 tsp dried basil
• 1/4 tsp dried thyme
• 1/4 tsp allspice
• 1/8-1/4 tsp black pepper
• Salt to taste
• 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
• Chopped fresh parsley and/or thyme, crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Melt butter and add your smashed/minced garlic. Set aside.
3) Trim the stems and clean mushrooms by wiping with a slightly damp paper towel. (Washing in water can cause them to soak up water and become soggy.)
4) Depending on size, halve or quarter them if you prefer!
5) In a small bowl, combine mushrooms with garlic butter and parmesan – toss to coat evenly.
6) Arrange mushrooms in an even layer in a shallow, rimmed baking sheet. 6. Sprinkle with desired seasonings, salt and pepper.
7) Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden.