A quick & easy side dish recipe for lunch or dinner from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (Serves 6)
• 1 lb green beans (4 cups)
• 8 oz mushrooms, sliced (2 cups)
• 1⁄2 cup cream
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 1⁄4 tsp. thyme
• 1 cup gruyere, shredded
1) Add green beans to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Add 1 tbsp. of butter and your mushrooms to a large sauté pan and cook until there is no water left in the pan.
4) Add the rest of your butter, thyme, and cream.
5) Mix well and then add half of the gruyere cheese.
6) Mix until it starts to melt.
7) Add green beans to the pan and stir.
8) Move to a casserole dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
9) Bake for 30 minutes.