A quick & easy Keto dessert recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (2 Servings)
• 1 packet Maple Oatmeal (prepared as directed)
• 1 TBS Butter
• 3 medium zucchini (about 4 cups after shredded) 2 tsp Lemon Juice
• Optional: Apple Flavoring
• Stevia and cinnamon to taste
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Shred or finely dice zucchini. Microwave or steam zucchini with stevia and cinnamon just until soft. Remove and drain well. Mix in lemon juice and flavoring.
2) In separate bowl, cut in butter to Maple Oatmeal until thoroughly mixed and ‘crumbly.’
3) Add zucchini to very small baking dish, pour oatmeal mixture over top, evenly. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.