A quick & easy Keto breakfast recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
• 12 Medium Eggs
• 4 Tbsp Heavy cream
• 2 cups Chopped Fresh Spinach
• 4 oz Goat Cheese
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 4 Dashes of Black Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
2) In a large bowl, whisk eggs with cream. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
3) Gently stir in spinach.
4) Crumble goat cheese into egg mixture. Mix gently until cheese is mixed in well.
5) Fill each muffin cup in the tin with 1/3 cup egg mixture.
6) Bake egg muffins for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
7) Let rest in pan 10 minutes before removing if you don’t want the muffins to fall.