A quick & easy Keto snack recipe from the Evolve180 kitchen
Ingredients (4 Servings. 1 Serving = 1/2 Cup)
• 2 cups Diced Avocado
• 1/2 cup Diced Tomato
• 1/3 cup Minced Red Onion
• 1 to 3 tsp minced or chopped fresh Cilantro
• 1/4 cup Fresh lemon or lime juice (your preference)
• 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
• 1 to 2 tsp Minced Jalapeno
• Peppers (optional)
• 1/2 to 1 tsp Salt (to taste)
• 1/4 tsp Cumin
1) You can really shift around any of these ingredients based on your preference. Guacamole is about as personal and specific for many people as a dip can be. Have fun with it.
2) Dice your avocado and place in mixing bowl.
3) Dice or mince your tomatoes, onion and jalapenos to your desired size based on how chunky you like it.
4) Add all ingredients to bowl and smash together well with a fork, potato masher or other preferred tool.